What would you get if you sat your A-Level Maths exam today?
Are you ready for your A-Level Maths exams? Find out now.
The style of A-Level Maths exams have changed since 2013. With no January exams, this is the most vital time to make sure you are fully prepared.
Our expert examiners have created A-Level Maths mock exam papers using the up to date examining techniques. You will complete these and get detailed feedback from an examiner.
- Our mock papers are unavailable to public (meaning you have absolutely not seen these before).
- Our mock papers are designed to the new style of examining.
- Our mock papers are made by examiners.
- You can take the mock at home.
- You can send us the answers by post or email.
- You will receive your mark grade within 48 hours.
- You will receive telephone feedback by one of our experts.
How it works
- Fill in the form below.
- You will be sent the mock paper for your chosen exam module by post / email.
- You complete the paper and send the answers back to us, either by post or by email.
- The paper will be marked by our expert examining team.
- You will receive a certificate with the grade you achieved, as well as receive the mark scheme.
- The examiner whom marked your paper will call you to explain your mistakes.
- The examiner will advise you on what to revise.
The fees for each module are listed below. Prices are the same regardless of sending via post / email.
- AS Modules (£27.99 each) including Core 1, Core 2, Statistics 1 and Mechanics 1.
- A2 Modules (£34.99 each) including Core 3, Core 4, Statistics 2 and Mechanics 2.