Sitting A2 Maths next year? Get an A*!
Our Summer Booster programme will cover the high level topics that you will be covering next year and where students usually lose marks.
The Summer Booster programme is available locally in person, or can be taken online via Skype. All of our programmes are taught one to one, so it covers precisely what you need to achieve the A* Grade.
Getting ahead in A2 Mathematics is very important if you want to ensure that you get the grades necessary to apply to a good university.
You will cover the following key topics:
- Core Mathematics 3 module (specific to your exam board),
- Particular focus on functions, modulus functions and transformation of functions,
- Particular focus on exponentials and logarithms,
- Particular focus on Advanced Trigonometry, identities and exam applications,
- Particular focus on Core 3 calculus,
- Any gaps in knowledge from AS Mathematics,
- AfL and PLI development as well as how to apply this to A* modules to achieve over 90 UMS.
- Exam technique development using advanced AfL techniques.
“I decided to take the A2 Summer programme so that I would get the A* in Maths. But the skills helped me get an A* in all of my A-Levels.” – Jason Knight (achieved A* A* A* A*, studies Law at Cambridge)
How does it work?
By filling the enquiry form below, we will contact you to arrange your free learning assessment and trial lesson. You will get a great taste of what we offer before you decide whether or not to take the booster programme.
After the learning assessment and trial lesson, we will suggest the best programme for you so that it easily fits into your summer plans and will ensure that you achieve the A* Grade with the least effort and work.